When selling your home, there are no guarantees that a buyer will simply walk through the front door. There are steps that you need to take so that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer. The appearance of your home, a buyer’s first impression, and other considerations can also affect the sale of your home. Have you considered that home prices in your neighborhood and the value of your property are also factors used for pricing your home? In many cases you may have to bring your home to the buyer. Effective marketing will help ensure that your home is sold in a timely manner at the best price.
Why Chris Mazurak, 2% Realty Pro?
1. Advertising and marketing can be expensive.
2. Marketing real estate takes time, strategy and patience.
3. Effective marketing requires familiarity, knowledge, and expertise.
4. I maximize the exposure your property receives through multiple listing systems, print material, email marketing campaigns, mailings and various social media platforms while only charging a 2% flat fee commission on the total sale price. As well, for a minimal fee we can utilize a state-of-the-art 3D Tour of your property to help attract buyers!
5. First time sellers are prone to common mistakes that can be avoided with my help.
6. I keep your financial and personal interests in mind at all times.